- Check your demographics and Geo reports to know if you are getting traffic from your targeted audience.
- Check the pages visited and the Bounce Rate. Bounce Rate is the amount of time it takes for a viewer to move on from a website after viewing its pages. See which pages have the most visits and which don’t. Try revamping the pages that haven’t been viewed much.
- Check if your product quality is good. Are the customers receiving what they were promised?
- Is it easy for customers to search for particular products? Some customers already have a product in mind to buy, so a search bar for products really helps.
- Last but not in any way the least: Make the whole shopping process simple. From a customer searching for a product all the way to the checkout, make sure that the steps are simple and easy to follow.
Sharing is caring, show love and share the thread with your friends.