- Google Local Listing maintains a directory of the local businesses in an area which helps register businesses online and increase visibility to customers. To get your business on Google Local Listings follow the below steps:
1. Sign in or Sign up into your google account.
2. Find your business by entering your business name and click on the checkbox and claim your authorization. If your business isn't showing then add your business to the list.
3. Verify your business, Google will send a verification postcard which contains procedure on how to verify. After successful completion, you'll claim your authorization.
4. Now build your business profile by adding photos, working hours, website, contact number.
Sharing is caring, show love and share the thread with your friends.