Before writing a piece of content there are quite a few things you need to consider.
1. Choose the topic you want to write and prepare an outline and do research about the topic.
2. Choose a headline that is informative and well readable to the users.
3. Start writing the post as a draft and proofread it after finishing the article.
4. Include images or videos and enhance your article.
5. Once again proofread the article before posting.
A few things to keep in mind when writing/proofreading the article:
1. Remember punctuation and grammar
2. Avoid jargons unless you are writing to a specific audience.
3. Make sure you are not plagiarising content from other articles.
4. When quoting someone make sure you mention their name and their work. If they have a blog, mention that as well.
Read your own article if you don’t find it captivating, chances are that neither will others. If you don’t think you can have a partial look at it, then ask a friend to read it and give you their feedback.
Sharing is caring, show love and share the thread with your friends.