- In order to build a website with Boomer, you need to download the app.
- Apple IPhone, IPad: Click to get Boomer app on your Apple device.
- Android phones:Click to get Boomer app on your android device.
- 1. Open the Boomer Marketing App & Select the Create a New Website option.
- 2. The next step is to select the Type of Website - Business, Online Store, or Others.
- 3. Then, the next step is to choose a Business Category. For instance, if the user is a Chef, then he/she would need to select “Food”, “Food Delivery” or “Food Catering” as the category, or if the user is a Restaurateur, then he/she would need to select “Restaurants” as the category, and so on.
- 4. Once the Business Category has been selected, the next step would be to choose “What do you want to do with this site?” Numerous options are available to users, namely:
- Sell online
- Collect Payments
- Live Chat
- Live Review
- Book Appointments
- 5. The user has to select the elements that they want for their website.
- 6. Next, the user has to enter the Business Name. For instance, if the name of the user’s business is XYZ & Co., he/she will have to enter that.
- 7. The next step is to Pick a Template. This is the best part! The user gets to select a template from a collection of contemporary and sophisticated templates provided by the App. All the templates are free! To look at the different templates, the user just has to swipe right/left. The user then has to select the template that is best suited for his/her website.
Once a template is chosen, a page showing you the website link is displayed, saying that your website is now Live. Congratulations, your website has now been Published!
Now, you have three options.
1. Access the website, by clicking on the arrow icon. This will direct the user to his/her newly created website.(Note: Clicking on the icon will result in leaving the App).
2. The user has the option to “Continue with Free Trial”. Selecting this option will direct the user to the Dashboard.
3. Another option available to the user is to “Subscribe to Premium Features”. Selecting this option will direct the user to the Subscriptions page, where he/she can choose between Guru, Elite and Savvy as per the user’s requirements. This page also displays your current plan.
Sharing is caring, show love and share the thread with your friends.